What’s “The One Thing” that makes a leader worth following?
- Be present.
- Care for the person, not their position.
- Forge a long-term strategy where obstacles are hills to gain a better view.
- Speak about the future as if it were already here.
- Accomplish impossible tasks while having the time of your life.
- Be consistent, persistent, and magnetic.
“As a leader, you have the power to convert passion into action. When you do that, productivity improves, people are happier, and objectives are met,” Hautala explained. “You don’t accomplish that by simply placing your vision statement on a coffee cup or framing it on the wall. It’s about building true, authentic, and trusting relationships.”
In addition to communication strategy, planning, and creative services, Strateligent provides consulting and coaching on culture transformation, including how to build powerful relationships within an organization and within the region it serves.
Want to see the full presentation? Click here to check out Aaron’s full Leadercast deck.