STRATELIGENT™ is hiring a full-time, in-house copywriter to join our existing content development team. While working together with our current copywriter, project manager, and creative director, this copywriter would assist in writing engaging and persuasive copy for websites, press releases, ads, social media, and other means of communication.
We’re looking for an individual with:
- Natural alignment with our corporate vision, mission, and values
- Experience in copywriting for advertising/PR/blog/social media
- Proven ability to write creatively and to boil information down into sound bytes—not just delivering data, but telling simple, yet powerful stories to help the reader think differently
- Technical writing skills with the ability to make difficult topics easy to understand
- Willingness to work collaboratively to develop ideas, as well as the ability to take critique, direction, and re-direction
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing
- Experience in Google Analytics reporting and analyzing
- Ability to conduct interviews with clients to extract relevant information that allows the story to be simplified, understandable, and desirable
- The ability to write with accuracy in both grammar and spelling
- A 4-year degree in a writing-related field
- 3–5 years of copywriting experience in an ad agency, marketing, or communication-related field.
Copywriter job duties include:
- Press Releases
- Radio ad scripts
- Video scripts
- Brochures/rack cards
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
Strateligent’s Employment Package:
- PTO (starting at two weeks, not including holidays)
- Additional holiday vacation (annual PTO Christmas Eve through New Years)
- 100% company-paid health insurance premium (for employee) and $600 deposited into HSA annually.
- In business for 15 years (formerly dba RedHouseMedia)
- Employs six full-time employees
- Clients in Minnesota, Georgia, Washington State, and Europe
- Specializes in healthcare, manufacturing, destination tourism, makers, and financial industries
We recognize the fact that individuals have their own creative hot zones. Maybe you’re a morning person, maybe not. Because of this, our employees have the ability to create their own hours of operation, providing they arrive by 10 each morning and work a 40-hour week. This allows everyone to work while his/her creativity is at its peak.
We ask our employees to dress in ways that build relationships and enhance trust. Some may call it business casual, but basically, just know your audience. If you have a meeting with a CEO, dress up. If you’re in the office all day, jeans are OK. Dress smart. Dress sharp. Dress trustworthy.
Apply here and be prepared to upload your resume and a few of your writing samples. Please provide your salary requirements based upon our above-listed employment package.